Saturday, November 06, 2004

The most conceited quiz ever.

found this here.
inari posted it on her blog as well so i thought i might do so too.

I _______ gareth.
gareth is ________.
gareth thinks a lot about _______.
When I think of gareth I think of ________.
I want gareth to ________ me.
If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would _______.
I think gareth should _____.
gareth needs ______.
I want to ____________ gareth.
If I could describe gareth in a word: _______.
gareth will never ______.
gareth can ______ my _______.
I hope gareth never _____.
I _____ gareth because _______.
gareth should change _____.
gareth is going to be a ______ when he grows up.
______ is going to marry gareth.
(Yeah, well if you feel inclined to boost my ego, do so immediately).

19 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I BUM gareth.
    gareth is SHEXY.
    gareth thinks a lot about HIS HAIR.
    When I think of gareth I think of HIS HAIR.
    I want gareth to SHARE HIS HAIR SECRETS WITH me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would HEHE.
    I think gareth should MOVE TO FROME.
    gareth needs A LIFE (just kidding!).
    I want to HANG OUT WITH gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: LOVELY
    gareth will never DIE.
    gareth can FLOAT my BOAT.
    I hope gareth never DIES.
    I LOVE gareth because I THOROUGHLY BELIEVE HE IS MY TWIN/SOUL MATE!
    gareth should change NOTHING.
    gareth is going to be a OLDER PERSON when he grows up.
    SUSAN is going to marry gareth.

    Susan xxx

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    heh, thanks for that!
    smiles all round!

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    cheers! this post is great, everyone is honouring me.
    and more so my hair!
    ^_^

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am gareth.
    gareth is me.
    gareth thinks a lot about himself (thats me).
    When I think of gareth I think of how he smells.
    I want gareth to wank me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would wank him (i want to wank myself).
    I think gareth should give himself head.
    gareth needs a shower.
    I want to be just like gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: gay (happy gay).
    gareth will never be me.
    gareth can hold my testicles.
    I hope gareth never hurts himself on his moped.
    I like gareth for many reasons.
    gareth should change his hair.
    gareth is going to be a hair stylist when he grows up.
    me is going to marry gareth.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    fairly inevitable id end up with one like that.
    oh well...

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger ... said…

    I DUCKS gareth.
    gareth is DUCKS.
    gareth thinks a lot about DUCKS.
    When I think of gareth I think of DUCKS.
    I want gareth to DUCKS me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would DUCKS.
    I think gareth should DUCKS.
    gareth needs DUCKS.
    I want to DUCKS gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: DUCKS.
    gareth will never DUCKS.
    gareth can DUCKS my DUCKS.
    I hope gareth never DUCKS.
    I DUCKS gareth because DUCKS.
    gareth should change DUCKS.
    gareth is going to be a DUCKS when he grows up.
    DUCKS is going to marry gareth.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    O_o

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Squish said…

    I MOCK gareth.
    gareth is HAIRY.
    gareth thinks a lot about COWS.
    When I think of gareth I think of THAT GUY FROM MCFLY.
    I want gareth to SHOOT me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would LEAVE.
    I think gareth should SAY MOO.
    gareth needs A COW PLUSHIE.
    I want to MEGA JUMPING FLYING KICK gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: THEGUYFROMMCFLY
    gareth will never NOT LOOK LIKE THE GUY FROM MCFLY
    gareth can'T KICK my ASS AT TIMESPLITTERS.
    I hope gareth never KICKS MY ASS AT TIMESPLITTERS.
    I LAUGH AT gareth because HE LOOKS LIKE THAT GUY FROM MCFLY.
    gareth should change HIS HAIR.
    gareth is going to be a THAT GUY FROM MCFLY when he grows up.
    THAT GUY FROM MCFLY is going to marry gareth.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    too easy
    *wipes away a happy tear*
    ^_^

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    I DONT KNOW gareth.
    gareth is HAIRY...?
    gareth thinks a lot about RANDOM STUFF.
    When I think of gareth I think of HIS HAIR (even though i never seen u b4;).
    I want gareth to TALK TO me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would CHAT.
    I think gareth should EAT FOOD.
    gareth needs EAT.
    I want to TALK TO gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: HAIRY.
    gareth will never GROW OLD.
    gareth can CUT my HAIR.
    I hope gareth never CUTS HIS HAIR.
    I DONT KNOW gareth because I NEVER MET HIM ...*WAVES* HI!.
    gareth should change NOTHING.
    gareth is going to be a HAIR-GUYwhen he grows up.
    ...SUSAN? is going to marry gareth.

    HEHEHE, i never met you before, so call this an introduction... your blogs awesome:)

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    hey Gareth!!!!!
    I am from Australia:) Wa to be exact, so howz it been? thanks heeps for the advice, in some strange way, it made so much sense to me! im gonna try hard to frget about him, hes not worth my effort. and im sure if he dus luv me, hell talk to me, if he dusnt, im gonna ignore him, etc, meh, i give up, the relationship was sorta in a way one-sided coz it felt to me, i was the one putting in all the effort.
    ill never forget him, but i think its time to move on.
    Thankyou so much for your advice!!!!!
    ps: post me!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Stadistoya said…

    I dont know gareth.
    gareth is english.
    gareth thinks a lot about himself(?) XD.
    When I think of gareth I think of how i should drink less...
    I want gareth to talk to me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would talk...
    I think gareth should never change his hair.
    gareth needs to think less about his hair.
    I want to talk to gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: convencido!.
    gareth will never meet me.
    gareth can comment on my blog :).
    I hope gareth never gets cirrhosis o_o.
    I dont know gareth because i never came to this blog before!.
    gareth should change the way he thinks about alcohol and his hair.
    gareth is going to be an adult when he grows up.
    someone is going to marry gareth.

    just found your blog, and thought that maybe i could comment on this XD! bjx

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Stadistoya said…

    and about your hair : sorry! i was just kidding, since i saw everyone commenting on your hair, it just seemed that you're always thinking about it XD bi

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Hail_Grabovski said…

    I don't know gareth.
    gareth is into flat hair...
    gareth thinks a lot about carrots.
    When I think of gareth I think of carrots.
    I want gareth to eat carrots for me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would fart then walk out the room, locking him inside with 1 single carrot.
    I think gareth should not make his hair look so flat.
    gareth needs less flat hair.
    I want to pull up the hair that belongs to gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: carrotlover.
    gareth will never stop getting comments about his hair.
    gareth can borrow my carrot mobile.
    I hope gareth never goes of orange vagtables.
    I ate gareth because he looked like a carrot.
    gareth should change his hair.
    gareth is going to be a daddy carrot when he grows up.
    someone who doesn't like carrots are going to marry gareth.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger . said…

    I like gareth.
    gareth is top quality.
    gareth thinks a lot about his hair and candice :p.
    When I think of gareth I think of sex.
    I want gareth to fuck me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would get him naked.
    I think gareth should answer the phone when i ring him.
    gareth needs sex.
    I want to see a film with gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: perfect.
    gareth will never hate me i hope.
    gareth can ring my phone.
    I hope gareth never hangs up on me.
    I fancy gareth because he is Le Sexe.
    gareth should change his views on McFly.
    gareth is going to be a stripper when he grows up.
    candice is going to marry gareth.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Tiina said…

    I don't really know you but this Quiz looked like fun, so I'll give it a go:
    I DON'T KNOW Gareth.
    gareth is HOT.
    gareth thinks a lot about WHAT PPL WILL WRITE HERE.
    When I think of gareth I think of CANADA (I really do, I think you look Canadian)
    I want gareth to COMMENT ON me
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would PROBABLY GET WITH HIM.
    I think gareth should NOT CUT HIS HAIR
    gareth needs TO BE LOVED
    I want to LIKE gareth
    If I could describe gareth in a word: CLEVER
    gareth will never MOVE TO FINLAND
    gareth can VISIT my BLOG
    I hope gareth never STARTS USING HEAVY DRUGS
    I DON'T HATE gareth because I DON'T KNOW HIM
    gareth should change THE WORLD TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE (???)
    gareth is going to be a PROFESSIONAL SNOWBOARDER when he grows up.
    SOMEONE CUTE AND SWEET is going to marry gareth.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, my name is gareth. garethvaid@hotmail.com

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am gareth.
    gareth is retarded.
    gareth thinks a lot about his sexy girlfriend.
    When I think of gareth I think of ME!
    I want gareth to be me. (cause you know, I am me)
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would dance.
    I think gareth should give me money.
    gareth needs poisonous reptiles.
    I want to meet this gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: myself.
    gareth will never be uncool.
    gareth can eat my food.
    I hope gareth never commits suicide.
    I am gareth because it's my name.
    gareth should change his name :P.
    gareth is going to be a HUMAN when he grows up.
    Somebody is going to marry gareth.

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I PUT UP WITH gareth.
    gareth is MY CUZ.
    gareth thinks a lot about _MUSIC.
    When I think of gareth I think of A GENIUS WHO STOLE MY LIFE (MUSIC MAJOR), BUT I STOLE HIS (ENGINEERING MAJOR). .
    I want gareth to CALL me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would WRITE A SONG WITH HIM.
    I think gareth should LISTEN TO HIS HEART.
    gareth needs TO IGNORE THE ADVICE OF OTHERS (MAINLY ANY ADVICE FROM TERA).
    I want to GIVE CHRISTIANS BASS OR A DRUM STICK TO gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: JESTER.
    gareth will never CUT HIS HAIR (WHICH IS GOOD).
    gareth can FEED my HUSBAND IF I LEAVE HIM.
    I hope gareth never GIVES INTO WHAT CHRISTIAN'S CLAIM IS HOW WE SHOULD ACT, DRESS, TALK, VOTE, ETC....
    I ADMIRE gareth because HE DYED HIS HAIR GREEN AND WORE A JESTER HAT IN HIGH SCHOOL. I GRADUATED FROM THAT SAME MESSED UP HIGH SCHOOL. THEY NEEDED THAT. THANKS FOR CARRING THE FAMILY TRADITION OF MESSING WITH THAT SCHOOL. I WAS VERY PROUD OF YOU EVEN THOUGH GRANDMA DISAGREED WITH ME.
    gareth should change WEAR A JESTER HAT EVERY DAY.
    gareth is going to be a ROCK STAR AND THEN A MAD SCIENTIST (SORRY, YOU WILL DO LIKE ME AND IGNORE YOUR SCIENCE AND MATH SIDE UNTIL YOU PASS YOUR MUSIC PHASE) when he grows up.
    A FELLOW GENIUS is going to marry gareth.
    (Yeah, well if you feel inclined to boost my ego, do so immediately).

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ENJOY gareth.
    gareth is A SOCIALIST.
    gareth thinks a lot about POLITICS.
    When I think of gareth I think of HOTPANTS.
    I want gareth to EAT me.
    If I were alone in a room with gareth, I would SPANK HIM.
    I think gareth should CUM ON ME.
    gareth needs ME TO SPANK HIM.
    I want to DEVOUR gareth.
    If I could describe gareth in a word: YUMMY.
    gareth will never TAKE OFF HIS HOTPANTS.
    gareth can TRY ON my GOLD HOTPANTS.
    I hope gareth never DIES.
    I AM gareth because HE IS ME.
    gareth should change OCCASIONALLY.
    gareth is going to be a PRESIDENT/TRANSVESTITE when he grows up.
    CHLOE is going to marry gareth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gareth says.

- i created this blog for the purpose of rambling about various subjects. expect lots of blabbering and lots of cussing. spelling mistakes are both intentional and ironic. -

last songs ive listened to.

about me.

im extremely immature for my age, a 'good laugh' and weird. I'm quite a catch. check out my my blogger profile

my tagboard.

likes.

sleeping, football, films, music, silence, relaxation, sarcasm, singing to myself, hanging out with my friends, making progress on my personal projects, cold days in summer, hot days in winter

dislikes.

attention whores, hypocrisy, inability to put yourself in other people's shoes, girls who advertise themselves as being nice and sociable but block/ignore or are bitches to you for saying hi, people who refuse to keep an open mind, smoking, bad hygiene, people who don't give me a fucking chance, assumptions towards me

favourite movies.

the usual suspects, fight club, the butterfly effect, football factory, snatch, lock stock and two smoking barrels, road trip, the cooler, the godfather, goodfellas, scarface, narc, spiderman, spiderman 2, matrix, matrix reloaded, matrix revolutions, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, natural born killers, the green mile, saving private ryan, kill bill, kill bill vol.2, irobot, dodgeball, donnie darko, ali g indahouse, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, garden state, clerks, harold and kumar go to white castle, team america world police.

favourite music.

click the chart to see what music i like and have been listening to.

archives.

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
July 2007

links.

myspace profile.
audioscrobbler profile.
my blogger profile.
blogger.
blogskins.
GTA Mods
Disk Depot - Blank DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-R and more

«#Blogging Brits?»

the design.

I like grey because it reminds me of the colour of my brains. my brains conjures up funny thoughts to be ranted in this blog. credit to aoi for the design

other people's blogs i read.

The Passions Of The Chris
squish's place
Turnip's Patch
Something Creative
FRANK THE RABBIT
le amazingly groovy blog de moi
tea_and_cake
You Know You Love Me
17
__neverland__
what goes here? oh right
Hat's Space
Dead Letters
Candice's Blog. how exciting
California
"I wonder what it's like to be a super hero..."
my_lovely_life____haha
Nicole's Crib
Sex with Greg and Nash
42
Frank the Rabbit Films

my wishlist.


BUY ME THINGS FROM HERE AND I WILL LOVE YOU

The Life & Times of Gareth
sometimes i dont know why i even fucking try.